Robby Naish & Ashley Baxter – Paddle Board Surfing in Maui, Hawaii
Robby Naish and Ashley Baxter – SUP Surfing in Maui, Hawaii, Check out the best videos of SUP surfing from 2018 so far!
Stand up paddle surfing and stand up paddleboarding (SUP) is an offshoot of surfing that originated in Hawaii. Unlike traditional surfing where the rider sits until a wave comes, stand up paddle boarders stand on their boards and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water. The sport was documented in a 2013 report that identified it as the outdoor sporting activity with the most first-time participants in the United States that year. Variations include flatwater paddling for outdoor recreation, fitness, or sightseeing, racing on lakes, large rivers, and canals, surfing on ocean waves, paddling in river rapids (whitewater SUP), Paddleboard yoga and even fishing.
For more information about video and audio:
1. 2016 Naish Standup Paddling – This is Your Moment: The 2016 Naish SUP Collection adds even more diversity to an extensive collection. The newest shapes for 2016 offer more variety for riders of all backgrounds to choose from. Whether a seasoned professional, weekend warrior, or just getting their toes wet for the first time, Naish’s assortment of boards and paddles ensures anyone can enhance their time on the water, no matter what the conditions call for.
2. Kody Kerbox On Fire: This humble Hawaiian initially started his ocean obsession as a shortboarder and nowadays, takes stand up paddling to new heights as one of the most talented athletes in the world. It’s obvious he’s pretty popular with the waves, but what’s really enviable is how this rippers style progresses by the day. See for yourself how Kody Kerbox is making strides one wave at a time in this action-packed video.
3. A Day with Ashley Baxter: Call your friends and make today SUPsational with some inspiration from TeamNaish’s Ashley Baxter.
Thanks for watching my video, don’t forget like and subcribe.
1. Disclosure – Latch (Ehrling Remix) (Vlog No Copyright Music)
2. Abstract – Don’t Change (Non Copyrighted Gaming Music)
3. Jackson Breit – 679 & No Diggity (Copyright Free Music)
4. Prefekt – Numb ft. Johnning (Non Copyrighted Dubstep) [Bro-Step]