Patrice Chanzy & Poenaiki Raioha – Paddle Board Surfing in Tahiti island
Stunning SUP footage of palm trees, beautiful people, white sandy beaches, cheer blue water and perfectly shaped waves, what more could you ask for!
The best videos of SUP surfing from 2018 so far. Thanks to the SUP surfer out there, you’re all awesome!!!
Stand up paddle surfing and stand up paddleboarding (SUP) is an offshoot of surfing that originated in Hawaii. Unlike traditional surfing where the rider sits until a wave comes, stand up paddle boarders stand on their boards and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water. The sport was documented in a 2013 report that identified it as the outdoor sporting activity with the most first-time participants in the United States that year. Variations include flatwater paddling for outdoor recreation, fitness, or sightseeing, racing on lakes, large rivers, and canals, surfing on ocean waves, paddling in river rapids (whitewater SUP), Paddleboard yoga and even fishing.
For more information about video and audio:
1. F-ONE SUP – MOEMOEA (The dream ): There are so many things we can dream about, but there is one dream which comes back in a lot of SUPers’ minds.
Palm trees, white sandy beach, cheer blue water and perfectly shaped waves.
MOEMOEA has combined all the elements to present the 2017 F-ONE SUP Collection.
Mesmerized, Aude falls into a deep sleep which takes her to the different amazing sessions her friends and her have SUPing.
Nature is our playground and the movie shows it well.
Poe rips, Patrice tubes and Aude cruises in style.
We are in 2017, it’s time to make your dreams come true.
So get out there and start SUPing
2. Ashley Baxter SUP: Ashley Baxter Stand up Paddling above the reef on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
Directed, filmed and edited – Karim Iliya
Stand up Paddler – Ashley Baxter
Music -Fleet Foxes
Powered by Drones etc
3. SUP Surfing Keahi de Aboitiz Reef & Beach: Keahi de Aboitiz features in some awesome footage shot in Tahiti by Ben Thouard, Tim Bonython and Matt Schweitzer and a few beach break clips that were filmed on the North Coast of New South Wales Australia.
Thanks for watching my video, don’t forget like and subcribe.
1. Prefekt – Numb ft. Johnning (Non Copyrighted Dubstep) [Bro-Step].
2. Pokki DJ – Remember This Night (Copyright Free Future Bass) [FIXED].
3. Omeo- Me Myself & I (Non Copyrighted Gaming Music).