IWNG: HOW TO WATER START // EN
Deepwater starts can be challenging, and there are a couple of key factors you need to keep in mind. In this video, GONG team rider, Mathieu, equipped with his 5’2 Flint FSP PRO shows us step by step.
- Put the Wing in the right direction.
- Sink the Board vertically on its side. Get your feet in the straps and stay crouched the time to find the right balance.
- Get the riding Handles of the Wing in your hands and lift it above you and sheet it in progressively.
- Use the vertical traction of the Wing to extract yourself from the water.
- Pump the Foil to take-off.
- Dose the Wings power.
- Keep your hands in the vertical axe to keep the wing in umbrella position (not in screen shield).
- You need enough wind.
Wing Foiler: Mathieu, Team rider GONG, and his GONG SUP 5’2 Flint FSP PRO and GONG Wing 5m Pulse.